Do you send your car in for maintenance after a while so that when you come out of the mechanic’s garage, you can hear the sound of the vroom again?
If so, just think about this. Your car is not in motion 24 hours a day, you turn off the engine and let it rest. However, humans do not rest, our hearts have to keep pumping every second and all other vital organs have to perform their specific functions, so how do we allow them to take their well-deserved rest in addition to sleeping? Yes, we need to detox, it’s time to get a clean start as we know that too many accumulated toxins can aggravate sinus infection symptoms, or you feel depressed sometimes or need to lose a few pounds for that beach party.
Here is a 5 day detox plan that is safe and natural and especially for sinus sufferers as this diet has foods to avoid and take when you have allergies.
If you haven’t been exercising, try brisk walking for about 15-30 minutes, take a deep breath – relax and this simple breathing exercise can instantly soothe your sinuses!
- Eat a diet of only fresh fruits and green vegetables. The sources listed below are great for sinus infection symptoms.
- Papaya – Vitamin C for its antihistamine effect.
- Apples – An apple a day keeps the doctor or even the dentist away, it still rings true as it contains pectin and removes any accumulation of rotten food residue.
- Pineapples – Has the enzyme bromelain, purifies the stomach and kills offending bacteria, and sinuses are caused by bacteria growing on your head!
- Grapes, berries – clean mucus.
- Vegetable sources: –
- Carrots, spinach (converted to vitamin A known to boost the immune system to fight sinusitis), broccoli (vitamin E), green bell peppers, parsley, eggplant (flavonoids), kale, asparagus, yellow corn, sweet potato.
- Drink water, 5 or more glasses a day to flush out toxins. No alcohol, coffee, tea, milk, sugar or salt and no smoking.
- Prepare a green salad with parsley as it contains zinc to help resist sinus symptoms and also ensure good bladder health, watercress to help the liver neutralize harmful pollutants that invade your body, grated beets for production of red blood cells.
- Sprinkle on some raw onion or garlic (if you can’t stand the taste, toast lightly), as they are antiviral and also make the mucus less sticky.
Ahh, now you can treat yourself to a cup of dandelion coffee to stimulate the flow of bile.
Day 5 onwards (if you want to continue)
- Make your favorite breakfast: whole wheat bread with butter, a little honey, and a cup of coffee with dandelions if you like. Have a salad from the above that you can add some unsalted nuts to – almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts, sunflower seeds, as they contain vitamin E and are high in antioxidants. You can also add oats, rye, or barley.
- Main meal: eat cooked vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, spinach, bell peppers, carrots) and oily fish (salmon, sardines, mackerel, or any type of fish), as they contain vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene. , known for its healing benefit and prevention of symptoms of sinus diseases and infections.
Detox once every 3 months and your body will feel refreshed and rejuvenated in mind and spirit.
Detox or no detox, you should always remember to eat your fruits and vegetables.
If you feel that you cannot follow the 5 day detox plan, you can look for alternatives that can be so natural, healthy, effective, easy and convenient: natural supplements.