In ancient Greece there were many specially chosen goddesses who were worshiped and revered for their beauty and boldness. To name a few, Aphrodite, Athena, Artemis, Demeter, and Persephone, each with a domain to oversee. The goddesses ruled over relationships. Highly energetic, they could be quite brutal if angered and were not averse to seeking revenge if harmed.
In the 21st century, the idea of a Goddess is becoming more universally accepted, with the added benefit that every woman has a right to be a Goddess in her own world.
A Goddess today knows she is part of God/Source/All That Is. She is comfortable with her I Am. She has successfully integrated yin and yang, the feminine and masculine energies. She embodies strength, sex appeal, and intelligence. She gracefully walks her path with passion, purpose and possibility. She is not above others, but she is very much at peace with herself and values herself to the extent that she designs her own destiny, balancing love, work and play perfectly.
She is a woman who has presence, who radiates an inner light that can sometimes attract and sometimes intimidate others. Above all, she is who she is and she makes no apologies for it. Because she? A 21st century goddess is a wonderful, warm and loving human being who strives to evolve and grow during her life’s journey.
A goddess is a seductive, conscious, authentic, action-oriented woman who allows the woman to come into contact with her divinity.
Would you like to become more of a Goddess? Here are some qualities to improve:
- Possess inner and outer beauty.
- It is magnetic and seductive.
- She owns her sexuality.
- He knows who he is and accepts the qualities of light and dark.
- Take care of yourself in its entirety: body, mind and spirit.
- She fully accepts herself and has the freedom and courage to be all that she is.
Seductive: she shines
- Awareness of human relationships and the impact it has on others.
- Gets involved in “soul work” — books, people, and activities, etc. They serve to raise your consciousness.
- You love to learn and apply knowledge to real life challenges, so you grow in understanding and wisdom.
- Understands the interplay of earthly and heavenly elements, “as above, so below.”
- Manage your thoughts to create the reality you want.
Awareness: she knows
- Design a life that nurtures your inner nature.
- Feel and communicate your thoughts and emotions with confidence.
- You take the time to meet your emotional needs in healthy ways.
- It lives from its center and is rooted in reality, dealing effectively with everyday life.
- She takes the lead in her family.
- Trust your own process, including beginnings and endings.
Authenticity: she honors
- His work is a form of self-expression.
- She consciously creates and accepts personal responsibility for herself and her life.
- It releases the need to control or manipulate or punish.
- Discover your unique purpose and strive to live it.
- It seeks to improve the world through its sphere of influence.
- See obstacles and challenges as part of the learning process and use persistence to overcome them.
- Choose a domain(s) to master (cooking, writing, teaching, healing, art).
Action: She works
- Balances the functions of the head and the heart to make decisions.
- Allow the universe to provide for your needs.
- Let your soul be your guide as you walk your path.
- It uses natural laws like the law of attraction to manifest its desires.
- Possess great vision and intuition.
- He is able to perceive the paradoxes of life and see many perspectives.
- He is open to receive your good.
Allowing: She receives
The modern Goddess is on a journey to discover and access her divine power. Her essence is a brilliant light that shines to empower others to shine with her light. She demands special treatment because she is a unique and special human being. So she wisely surrounds herself with people who see greatness in her and with whom she can relax and let her guard down.
When it comes to relationships, she has higher standards than mortal mothers. She is looking for soul connections. And while she may be too enlightened to take revenge, she will cut down anyone or anything that does not honor her with a swift sword. Because of her keen eyes and ears, she can see through the ego’s defense mechanisms and will easily let go of anyone or anything that is blocking her ability to give and receive love.
A Goddess deserves respect and admiration. She will not accept anything less than she is worthy, and since she is from God, she wants only the best!
To get to know your inner Goddess, start by giving her a name. Look inside and ask your heart what is the name of your Goddess. Start a relationship with her and invite her to be more present in your life. Ask for guidance when you need it and watch your dreams magically come true.